XXXVIth Autumn Tribology School 2017, Cracow/Wieliczka, 4 - 7 September 2017
Nationwide Tribological Conference under the traditional title of the "Autumn Tribology School" will be held this year for the thirty sixth time.
It will take place in Cracow/Wieliczka.
Topics include, but are not limited to:
- analysis of tribological processes,
- methodology of tribological research,
- lubricants and lubrication processes,
- materials for friction parts,
- surface layer properties and engineering,
- methods of designing the friction pairs,
- modeling of wear processes in extreme friction conditions,
- role of tribology in technology development,
- case studies on wear and friction problems in industrial conditions
Stylish interiors conducive to the meetings, good food to satisfy the tastes of the participants, convenient location and tourist attractions are some of the many strengths of a venue that was chosen to hold XXXVI Autumn Tribology School.
Hotel and Conference Centre Hotel Lenart ****
G. Narutowicza 1, 32-020 Wieliczka, Cracow
|Deadline Registration for the conference and submission of abstracts||28.02.2017|
|Confirmation of abstract acceptance with the further guides for authors||15.03.2017|
|Submission of full papers||15.04.2017|
|Confirmation of full papers acceptance||15.05.2017|
|Conference fee payment||31.05.2017|